- In order to nurture children into happy and responsible citizens of tomorrow, every aspect of SSRVM curriculum is planned to make learning fun and stress-free.
- The academic structure at SSRVM, Mulund is based on the ICSE curriculum which is well recognized, both nationally and internationally, It is an English medium, co-educational institute geared to nurture students from Pre-Primary to High school levels.
- To ensure every student receives individual attention and care, a low teacher-child ratio is maintained. The pre-primary classes have 25 children and 40 children in primary/secondary classes.
- The curriculum is comprehensive and aims to empower each child with highly competitive skills and knowledge along with high ethical values.
- A typical day at the pre-primary level encompasses rhyme and rhythm, story time, art and craft, dance, free play, handling of sensorial apparatus, yoga and shloka time and theme-based activities besides laying the foundation of a reading-writing programme.
- At the Primary level, a hands-on approach is practiced which helps to develop a spirit of enquiry based on the sound pedagogical belief of Learning by doing.
- Music, dance, art, yoga, meditation, field trips and value education classes along with computer are all interwoven into the curriculum.