SRI SRI RAVISHANKAR VIDYA MANDIR – MULUND
NURSERY ADMISSIONS 2019-2020
- Forms for NURSERY will be issued on Thursday,24th January’19 at 7:30am.
Kindly carry copy of Birth Certificate and Address proof for verification.
- Number of Application forms to be issued: 150
- Seats available for Nursery Admission: 84 only
Breakup of seats
- Total seats :160 seats
- 25% Seats reserved as per Right to Education Act* :40 seats
- Direct Siblings Admitted (not cousins) :36 seats
- Balance 84 seats available for General Admission will be allotted on the basis of Software based-Lottery System out of 150 issued forms.
- Eligibility Criteria : Age: Children born between 1st October 2015 to 30th September 2016.
and Location: MULUND & NAHUR RESIDENTS only. Form will not be issued to residents of any other area.
- Form is non-transferable.
- Cost of form Rs.500/-(non-refundable)
- Forms to be submitted with all the documents mentioned below on
Monday ,28th January’19 between 9:00am to 12:00noon. Forms will not be accepted on a later date.
Documents to be submitted with form:-
a) Photocopy of Birth Certificate (produce the original at the time of submission for verification)
b) Proof of residence – Photocopy of any one of the following in the name of Father or Mother
i) Electricity bill ii) Landline bill iii) Aadhaar Card iv) Passport v) Registered Agreement Copy (Rented or Purchased)
8. Selected list of students will be put up on Saturday , 2nd February’19 at 5pm.
9. Any pressure on school will disqualify the applicant from admission process.
10. No recommendation letters will be accepted and entertained. No personal and telephonic enquiries will be entertained.
11. Please Note: ONLY one form will be issued to ONE PERSON.
12. School Timings for Nursery: 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
There are NO VACANCIES for Classes Jr Kg to Grade VIII for Academic Year 2019-2020
*The Right to Education Act is an Act passed by the Government of India & it is mandatory for all Non-minority educational institutes to adhere to it. These seats are to be allotted as per government regulations & school has no jurisdiction over these seats.