SRI SRI RAVISHANKAR VIDYA MANDIR – MULUND
NURSERY ADMISSIONS 2017-2018
- Forms for NURSERY will be issued on Friday ,20th January 2017 at 7:30am.
- Number of Application forms to be issued: 150
- Seats available for Nursery Admission: 69 only
Breakup of seats
- Total seats :140 seats
- 25% Seats reserved as per Right to Education Act* :35 seats
- Direct Siblings Admitted (not cousins) :36 seats
- Balance 69 seats available for General Admission will be allotted on the basis of Software based-Lottery System.
- Eligibility Criteria : Age: Children born between 1st August 2013 and 31st July 2014 and Location: MULUND & NAHUR RESIDENTS only. Form will not be issued to residents of any other area.
- Form is non-transferable.
- Cost of form Rs.500/-(non-refundable)
- Forms to be submitted with all the documents mentioned below on Monday ,23rd January 2017 between 9:00am to 12:00noon. Forms will not be accepted on a later date.
Documents to be submitted with form:-
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (produce the original at the time of submission for verification)
- Proof of residence – Photocopy of any one of the following in the name of Father or Mother
i) Electricity bill ii) Landline bill iii) Aadhaar Card iv) Passport v) Registered Agreement Copy (Rented or Purchased)
8. Selected list of students will be put up on Saturday,28th January 2017 at 5pm.
9. Any pressure on school will disqualify the applicant from admission process.
10. No recommendation letters will be accepted and entertained. No personal and telephonic enquiries will be entertained.
11. Please Note: ONLY one form will be issued to ONE PERSON.
12. School Timings for Nursery: 11:30pm to 2:45pm.
There are NO VACANCIES for Classes Jr Kg to Grade VIII for Academic Year 2017-2018
*The Right to Education Act is an Act passed by the Government of India & it is mandatory for all Non-minority educational institutes to adhere to it. These seats are to be allotted as per government regulations & school has no jurisdiction over these seats.