- In order to nurture children into happy and responsible citizens of tomorrow , every aspect of SSRVM curriculum is planned to make learning fun and stress free.
- The academic structure at SSRVM, Mulund is based on the ICSE curriculum which is well recognized , both nationally and internationally, It is an English medium , co-educational institute geared to nurture students from Pre-Primary to High school levels.
- To ensure every student receives individual attention and care , a low teacher child ratio is maintain. The pre-primary classes have 25 children and 40 children in primary/secondary classes.
- The curriculum is comprehensive and aims to empower each child with high competitive skills and knowledge along with high ethical values.
- A typical day at the pre-primary level encompasses rhyme and rhythm, story time , art and craft , dance , free paly , handling of sensorial apparatus , yoga and shloka time and theme based activities besides laying the foundation of a reading writing programme.
- At the Primary level a hands-on approach is practised which helps to develop a spirit of enquiry based on the sound pedagogical belief of Learning by doing.
- Music , dance , art , yoga , meditation , filed trips and value education classes along with computer are all interwoven into the curriculum.